In 2015, Passion Planner launched the Get One, Give One program, a community empowerment initiative to help people live purposeful and passionate lives, no matter who they are. Your Passion Planner purchase buys empowerment for two. For every planner sold, we’re able to put another one in the hands of someone in need. Together, the #PashFam has delivered over 510,000 planners to people all over the world. Whether it's supporting classrooms of first generation college students or conferences for aspiring entrepreneurs, your purchase empowers real people to achieve their dreams
Community Empowerment Program 2021
Throughout this pandemic, we have witnessed our communities find new ways to navigate their unique lives through the strength and leadership of our community heroes: those working on the front lines, small businesses, nonprofit organizations, your local grocery stores, educators, and many more. Our communities have given us hope, shown us what it means to persevere, and ultimately what it looks like to love out loud. It’s because of your generosity that we are inspired to serve you.
Our Community Empowerment Program aims to donate planners to the heroes who are supporting their communities to move forward in healing and rebuilding. It is our pleasure to provide these opportunities for our community to flourish through the power of planning and visualizing your ideal life.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Submit an application below for a chance to receive free 2021 Annual planners for your community! Applications deadline has been extended from April 2, 2021 to April 9, 2021 @ 5 PM PT.
2. Applications submitted on or before April 2 will be reviewed April 5-9, 2021. Applications submitted after April 2 will be reviewed April 12-16, 2021.
3. Applicants who submitted on or before April 2 will be notified by email regarding the status of their application April 12-14, 2021. Applicants who submitted after April 2 will be notified by email regarding the status of their application April 19-21, 2021.
4. If chosen, Recipients will be emailed an invoice for shipping costs and have until April 29, 2021 to claim their donation, otherwise, it will be forfeited.
Due to COVID-19, we have made a tough decision to cancel our donation campaigns since the 2020 Winter cycle (October applications). We have always relied heavily on organizations to distribute the planners they received through our Get One, Give One Program donation campaign. Due to COVID restrictions and the impact COVID has had on our small business, limiting donations to organizations is the most feasible way for us to continue donations and ensure everyone’s safety.
Who can apply?
The Community Empowerment Program donation campaign is open to organizations, essential workers, and small businesses who support their communities. An individual can apply on behalf of their organization. Here are a few examples of groups we’ve given to:
- Classrooms and student clubs that encourage academic and personal success
- Grassroots communities who advocate for the inclusion and dignity of all
- Businesses who invest in the professional development of their employees
- Athletic teams who push the limits both on and off the court
- Leadership and mentorship groups committed to the growth of those they serve
- Clinics and hospitals devoted to the recovery and healing of their communities
- Conferences and workshops who host Passion Planning sessions for their attendees #PashFam friend groups who share a desire to make a positive impact in one another’s lives
Why is there an application process?
While we wish to be able to donate Passion Planners to every organization that applies, the number of requests far exceeds the number of planners we are able to give. We are humbled by the growth of the #PashFam and an application process is the easiest way for us to manage the increasing volume of submissions we receive each year.
What planners will be donated for the Community Empowerment Program?
Weekly 2021 Annual planners only. No exceptions. Retail value per planner: 30 USD.
How are Recipients chosen?
Recipients will be selected on a first-come first-served basis from all eligible entries received. Odds of being an Recipient depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Passion Planner does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
When will Recipients be notified?
Everyone will be notified regarding the status of their application April 12-14 and April 19-21, 2021. View full Terms and Conditions.
Why do Recipients have to cover shipping costs?
Due to the impact COVID-19 has had on our small business, the most feasible way for us to continue donating planners is for Recipients to cover shipping costs. Unfortunately, we would need to significantly reduce the number of planner recipients if we covered shipping. In doing it this way, we are able to put Passion Planners in as many people's hands as possible! View full Terms and Conditions.
Why 48 contiguous United States only? What states are excluded?
Due to high shipping costs outside of the 48 contiguous United States, we have decided to limit this donation campaign within the 48 contiguous United States. The terms exclude the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all other off-shore insular areas, such as American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
We believe in making Passion Planner accessible no matter your situation, so we will always offer our full PDFs for free!
What if I cannot afford the shipping costs?
Recipients who cannot afford shipping costs will forfeit their donation. Estimated shipping costs are provided in the application form to help applicants determine whether they can afford the shipping costs.
We believe in making Passion Planner accessible no matter your financial situation, so we will always offer our full PDFs for free!