Social Media Intern
Passion Planner is looking for a talented, creative, and curious Social Media Intern to help provide support to our Social Media Team by assisting Passion Planner’s social media presence as well as other assigned responsibilities.
This is a paid, non-benefitted, remote internship.
To be considered, application must include:
- Cover Letter
- Passion Roadmap
- Three References
Applications will close Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
Location: Remote. The intern may be required to meet occasionally for in-person meetings or work events.
Hours: Intern must be able to dedicate at least 20 hours per week during the normal office hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT.
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- Handling Social Media maintenance on assigned days on all platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn and/or Youtube when needed)
- Responding to comments, liking tagged posts, engaging with the community, responding to DMs
- Occasional projects support creating lists of potential partners and influencers
- Backlog content as directed by the Content Marketing Lead
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- Minimum 1 year of Social Media management experience
- Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Community focused (values personal connections and making an impact)
- Passion and desire to engage/connect with the Passion Planner community
- Strong interest in keeping up with social media trends
- Ability to identify insight and turn it into a sound strategic recommendation
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with a close-knit team
- Customer and community service experience is a plus
- Experience using communication platforms such as Slack is a plus
- Experience using social media scheduling tools such as Later is a plus
- This position will require use of a computer and frequent typing. It will require use of mobile devices for social media applications.
Why Work for Us?
- Work alongside a team that is making a positive impact in the world
- Awesome, growing company culture!
- Flexible scheduling with the potential to work from home
- Fun team building events with our small, close-knit team
- Competitive bonuses and many opportunities for career growth
- Hands-on experience in a small fast-growing company
- Ability to see the immediate impact of your work
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, medical, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or disability status.