Customer Success Associate
Passion Planner is seeking dedicated Customer Success Associates who are motivated to provide exceptional customer service and correspondence to the #PashFam. Our ideal Customer Success Associates would love engaging with our community through various communication channels to provide support, guidance, and a seamless customer experience.
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated, only the first 100 applications will be accepted. This position will work remotely.
Department: Community Relations
Location: National City, CA
Hours: This is a full-time position. Incumbent must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week during the normal office hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Compensation: $18 per hour
To be considered, an application MUST include:
- Cover Letter
- Passion Roadmap
- Three References
- Responding to customer inquiries by email, live chat, or social media platforms to provide non-technical problem resolution.
- Resolving complex or unusual requests and problems that may require a customized response and communicating the solution or requested information to the customer.
- Analyzing a customer's service needs and referring to other service or technical departments for follow up or additional information as needed.
- Gathering data and providing insight to other internal teams on customer needs and factors that contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquiries.
- Manage, coordinate and process returns in an efficient and prompt manner with an overall goal of reducing the return rate.
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Development team.
- Recommends merchandise based on product knowledge and customer preferences.
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies.
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- 1 years minimum related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver “wow” customer service and correspondence.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that let you converse comfortably with customers.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week.
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day workload to create a stronger community and improve the customer experience.
- Motivated and ambitious self-starter with independent work habits who is articulate and comfortable talking with clientele.
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, medical, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or disability status.