In today’s world, everyone is a student. These harrowing times force us to navigate a new way of living, especially for those who are still in school or have become full-time teachers unexpectedly.
Whether you’re a student, a parent teaching your child at home, or a simply a lifelong learner, we have a list of 42 remote classes and resources for both students and students of life alike.
|1. Free online AP classes and info for students to earn college credit and placement|
2. Time for Kids digital library keep children informed while having fun
3. Use Get It Guide, a math resource for students and families at zero cost
4. McGraw Hill provides support for distance learning
5. Take over 400 Ivy League courses ranging in a variety of subjects
6. Respond to Daily Writing Prompts as provided by the New York Times
7. High school students and teachers receive free digital access to the New York Times
8. The New Teacher Project shares resources to learn from home
9. Take a virtual college visit
10. Go for a digital stroll through one of twelve famous museums
11. Enjoy free concerts offered by the Met Opera
12. Join millions of students and teachers in over 180 countries with an Hour of Code
13. More free classes for students 4-18 by Khan Academy
14. Codeacademy teaches you web development, data science skills, and more
15. The Libby App allows library card owners to check out ebooks and digital audiobooks
16. Find customizable lessons and ideas worth spreading on TEDed.
17. College students can enjoy a free month of Adobe Creative Cloud through May 31, 2020.
18. Care for your well-being with classes from Coursera.
19. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, find a variety of ways to Press Pause and stay present.
20. National University is offering three months of free online classes to high school and college students.
21. NPR provides child-friendly downloads to understanding COVID-19.
22. Practice ways to stay connected with family and friends through Share the Awkward.
23. Adobe and Time team up for the “Draw with Drew” series, a weekly art lesson for kids and kids at heart.
25. Babbel is giving U.S. students three months of free language learning through June 2020.
26. Our partner, Girls Who Code, is making CS educational activities free to download.
27. InferCabulary is providing two months of free access to its online visual vocabulary tool.
28. National Geographic Explorer Classroom hosts experts online live each day at 2PM ET.
29. With 9000 talks already archived, Nepris delivers talks from a variety of industry professionals.
30. Build and share color palettes with Pantone Connect.
31. Enjoy a collection of free guided meditations from Ten Percent Happier.
32. Join Creative Mornings, a collective of innovators and artists across the U.S., for talks on cultivating creativity.
33. For college students impacted by school closures, U-Haul is reducing the age minimum and waiving the young renter fees through May 31, 2020.
34. “Weather the storm” through meditation and mindfulness tools from Headspace.
35. If you are currently in repayment for student loans, learn more about the CARES Act and possibilities for borrower relief.
36. Audible has launched Audible Stories, available to students impacted by COVID-19 free of charge.
37. Khan Academy and Disney partner for a magical course, Imagineering in a Box.
38. Have a Virtual School Day where children can enjoy engaging lessons from fractions to writing.
39. Find free food providers locally through WhyHunger.
40. The California Youth Crisis Line is available via text or phone for crisis counseling and support.
41. Navigate life and finances with free courses on Clever Girl Finance.
42. Find all of this and more on the #PashFam Community Resource Bank.
With these online classes and resources, you can take the saying “You learn something new every day” to a whole new level! And remember, as a member of our #PashFam, you always have access to our library of free downloads to organize your day-to-day.
What do you want to learn more about, #PashFam?
Paula Votendahl is a Content Marketing Specialist with Passion Planner and a self-proclaimed student of life. In her free time she enjoys Passion Planning, practicing yoga, and watching movies.