Passion Planner is seeking an intuitive, motivated, and proactive E-Commerce Lead to join our team. The E-Commerce Lead will be responsible for ensuring product details on all e-commerce marketplaces are accurate. You will ensure customers are supported and happy by utilizing critical thinking to provide solution-based customer service. You will also be responsible for supporting the Finance department through inventory planning and tax documentation management. With your strong technical experience and attention to detail, you will work collaboratively with a talented team to effectively advance, develop, and maintain Passion Planner’s e-commerce channels.
At Passion Planner, we are on a mission to empower people to live more intentionally and build a world where everyone has access to the tools and community they need to live an authentic and fulfilling life. Our paper agenda helps people define their goals, break them down into actionable steps and incorporate them into their daily lives. Passion Planner is an affordable and portable Paper Life Coach™. We are ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 1000 Fastest-Growing Businesses in the country (2018). We love what we do and have found success by helping our community find their own personal definition of success.
Location: National City, CA. This position will be working remotely indefinitely. Must be a California resident.
Employment: Full Time
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k), Wellness Stipend, Passion Week Stipend
Hours: This is a full-time, exempt position. Incumbent must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week during the normal office hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Compensation: $28 per hour
To be considered, an application MUST include:
- Cover Letter
- Passion Roadmap
- Three references
- General E-Commerce needs and responsibilities
- Inventory planning and sales forecasting/analysis
- Conduct Market Research on stationery industry and top competitors
- Continuing Professional Education by attending E-Commerce seminars, events, and webinars
- Taking ownership of active SKUs lists and updating available SKUs across all e-commerce platforms, marketplaces, and vendors at all times on Walmart Marketplace, Faire, Rangeme
- Amazon FBA (Seller Central)
- Creating new product listings across all Amazon stores
- Creating Amazon A+ content across all Amazon stores
- Creating Amazon FBA replenishment orders
- Corresponding with freight forwarders for shipment pickups
- Gathering necessary Tax documents for VAT/GST submissions to foreign Tax agencies
- Maintaining a healthy Amazon account and feedback rating
- Responding to all Amazon reviews
- Customer Service (as needed)
- Handling Amazon chargebacks and A-to-Z guarantees
- May provide supervision to E-Commerce team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understand who Passion Planner is as a company and brand.
- Be in alignment with Passion Planner’s mission to help people manifest their ideal lives.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years experience in the e-commerce industry
- Minimum 3 years experience with e-commerce marketplaces such as Amazon Seller Central or Walmart marketplace
- Basic knowledge with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify or BigCommerce
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of intermediate functions
- Familiarity with B2B/wholesale marketplaces such as Faire and Rangeme
- Familiarity with International marketplaces
- Experience using Google Suite is a plus
- Experience leading and supervising teams is a plus
- Have initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and a high level of ownership
- Adapts and prioritizes with agility, using practical multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships, and lead and work with cross-functional teams
Why Work for Us?
- Work alongside a team that is making a positive impact in the world
- Awesome, growing company culture!
- Flexible scheduling with the potential to work from home
- Fun bi-monthly team building events with our small, close-knit team
- Full health, dental, vision benefits and a Wellness stipend after 2 months
- Annual Passion Week stipend after 6 months
- 401(k) after one year
- Competitive bonuses and many opportunities for career growth
- Hands-on experience in a small fast-growing company
- Ability to see the immediate impact of your work
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, medical, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or disability status.