Social Distancing and Sanitation Protocol
We hope you have been able to take care of yourselves during this unprecedented time. Our team understands the importance of social distancing and sanitation and want to ensure that your packages are being taken care of and handled with the utmost care.
In an effort to protect both our team and the PashFam, our Warehouse Team is currently enforcing the following protocols:
- Signage is posted at each public entrance of the facility to remind all employees of the Social Distancing Protocol:
- Avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another
- Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
Measures To Protect Employee Health:
- Everyone who can carry out their work duties from home has been directed to do so.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if sick.
- All desks or individual work stations are separated by at least six feet.
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas are being disinfected frequently.
- All employees have been instructed to maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other during work hours including all breaks.
- Soap and water are available in all restrooms, the eye washing station, and break room.
- Disinfectant related supplies and hand sanitizers effective against COVID-19 are all available to employees.
- Employees are working on segmented teams to limit the amount of people working at each time. They are also working reduced days and hours to lessen physical demands.
- Our office and warehouse are closed off from the general public and entry is strictly limited to employees (fulfillment) and partners (shipping, delivery, and maintenance).
Measures To Increase Sanitization:
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and water, or effective disinfectant is available to the public at or near the entrance of the facility, at checkout counters, and anywhere else inside the store or immediately outside where people have direct interactions.
- Disinfecting all payment portals, pens, and styluses after each use.
- Disinfecting all high-contact surfaces frequently.
Please note that our shipping partners have also assured us that they have also taken necessary measures to protect their employees and the public as well.
From the Passion Planner Team to you, we encourage you to practice social distancing as much as possible, to wash your hands often, and to take this time to center yourself. Let’s do our part in flattening the curve!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your ongoing support!
Passion Planner SCL Manager