Social Media Intern
Passion Planner is looking for a talented, creative, and curious Social Media Intern to help provide support to our Social Media & Marketing Team by assisting Passion Planner’s social media presence as well as other assigned functions.
This is a paid, non-benefitted, remote 3-month internship with potential for extension. Compensation will be $15/hour.
To be considered, application MUST include:
- Cover Letter
- Passion Roadmap
- Three References
- Responsible for handling Social Media maintenance on assigned days on all platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok as needed)
- Responding to comments, liking tagged posts, engaging with community
- Assist in overseeing the email@example.com inbox (filtering and flagging opportunities)
- Completing giveaways and approved donations via Offline Outgoing form
- Scheduling social media posts using Later on assigned days
- Reviewing Asana tasks to make sure the Social Media calendar assignments are on track and properly assigned and scheduled
- Assist in researching or looking into marketing ideas, techniques and strategies as well as potential brands and influencers to partner with
- Assist in creating content across all marketing platforms
- Performing other duties as assigned
- High school degree or equivalent
- Some college credits
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 days per week
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok are plus)
- Graphic design, typography, or artistic skills a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Customer/community service experience preferred
- Diverse background of experience/study
- Community focused (values, personal connections, and making an impact)
- Inquisitive mind (learning excites you and you are always looking to improve)
How to Apply
Apply here. Applications due Sunday, May 24th, 2020, 11:59 PM PDT.
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.