Social Media Manager
Who We Are and What Our Mission Is
At Passion Planner, we are on a mission to help people live more intentionally. Our paper agenda helps people define their goals, break them down into actionable steps and incorporate them into their daily lives. Passion Planner is an affordable and portable Paper Life Coach™. We are ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 1000 Fastest Growing Businesses in the country (2018). We love what we do and have found success by helping our community find their own personal definition of success.
The Job in a Nutshell
Passion Planner is looking for a driven and hard-working Social Media Manager to join our team! Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for engaging with our #PashFam community on all our social media platforms while providing support to the marketing department. This role is an awesome opportunity to gain valuable business experience in one of the nation’s FASTEST growing small businesses!
Location: National City, CA (potential for remote work evaluated after three months)
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k), Wellness Stipend, Passion Week Stipend
Hours: This is a full-time position. Incumbent must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week during the normal office hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
What You Will Love Doing
- Actively engage with our community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, representing our company and brand in a timely, personable, and appropriate manner
- Craft innovative partnerships with social media influencers and content creators who align with our brand and mission
- Develop a structured Influencer Program that oversees all influencer and content creator relations
- Strategize influencer involvement and lead projects that align with yearly marketing calendar and campaigns
- Work with Creative team to produce social media posts and organize photo assets
- Manage user-generated content on all social media platforms
- Share community highlights using #PashFam shoutouts on Instagram Story
- Schedule and monitor social media posts according to optimized posting times
- Find, catalog and share related Passion Planner articles
- Like relevant hashtags and comments on all tagged posts
- Perform other duties as needed
To Fit the Bill
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields preferred
- 1 - 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask with various projects and meet deadlines
- A team player who’s happy to help out wherever needed!
- Positive, upbeat attitude that translates through to their social media voice
- Must live and breathe social media and be in touch with popular trends
- Thrives on building and cultivating relationships
- Adaptable, resourceful, and creative in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to self educate to become a better asset to the team
- Photo editing and graphic design experience a huge PLUS!
- Excellent attention to detail - bonus points if you put “I love Passion Planner” at the top of your resume somewhere!
- Must be able to dedicate 40 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation
Why Work For Us
- Work alongside a team that is making a positive impact in the world
- Awesome, growing company culture!
- Flexible scheduling with the potential to work from home occasionally
- Fun bi-monthly team building events with our small, close-knit team
- Full health, dental, vision benefits after 2 months
- Wellness stipend and annual Passion Week stipend after 6 months
- 401(k) after one year
- Competitive bonuses and many opportunities for career growth
- Tons of snacks in our stocked kitchen!
- Hands-on experience in a small fast-growing company
- Ability to see the immediate impact of your work
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
How to Apply
Apply here. All completed applications are due by September 18, 2019 at 12:00 PM PT.
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.