Passion Planner is looking for a responsible and hard-working part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team! Our Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks while providing support to multiple departments. In other words, YOU will be the backbone to our team. This role is an awesome opportunity to gain valuable business experience in one of San Diego’s FASTEST growing small businesses!
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with inspiring team members passionate about positively impacting the lives of others!
- Assist directors with coordinating birthdays, team-building events, holiday events, and off-site events.
- Assist with general data-entry, community platform management, calendar management, and scheduling.
- Create agendas for meetings, transcribing meeting minutes, and sharing information with relevant parties.
- Ensure all important documents are organized and uploaded into shared folders in a timely manner.
- Ensure office supplies, warehouse supplies, and breakroom snacks are consistently replenished.
- Provide support to all team members in order to ensure that day-to-day operations run seamlessly.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A team player who’s happy to help out wherever needed!
- Adaptable, resourceful, and creative in a fast-paced environment
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent attention to detail - bonus points if you put “I love Passion Planner” at the top of your resume somewhere!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to dedicate 20-25 hours per week
- Must have a reliable method of transportation. This position does require some travel.
This is a part-time position based out of our headquarters in National City, California.
Please email completed application packets to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 at 12 PM PST
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.