Who We Are and What Our Mission Is
At Passion Planner, we’re on a mission to help people live more intentionally. Our paper agenda helps people define their goals, break them down into actionable steps and incorporate them into their daily lives. Passion Planner is an affordable and portable Paper Life Coach. We are ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 1000 Fastest Growing Businesses in the country. We love what we do and we have found success by helping our community find their own personal definition of success.
The Job in a Nutshell
Passion Planner is looking for a responsible, diligent, and hard-working Administrative Assistant to join our team! Our Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks while providing support to multiple departments. In other words, YOU will be the backbone to our team. This role is an awesome opportunity to gain valuable business experience. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with inspiring team members passionate about positively impacting the lives of others!
Location: National City, CA (potential for remote work)
Hours: This position is part-time with the potential to be hired as a full-time employee after one year of employment. Must be able to dedicate 20-30 hours per week during the normal office hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
What You Will Love Doing
- Manage and optimize the office space
- Correspond with the property manager and contractors
- Manage the ordering and purchasing of supplies, food, equipment, and water
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Manage camera equipment and computer inventory
- Manage GSuite accounts; assist with the organization of all company files
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assist with HR and new employee onboarding
- Accurately transcribe and summarize meeting minutes and share information with relevant parties
- Assist with scheduling and calendar management
- Assist with coordinating birthdays, team-building events, holiday events, and off-site events
- Assist with market/industry research
- Assist with general data entry
- Remain flexible to provide support to all team members in order to ensure that day-to-day operations run seamlessly
- Schedule maintenance of company vehicles and equipment
- Receive, sort and distribute mail; send priority mail and log tracking info
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Assist team members with various projects as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
To Fit the Bill
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Able to type at least 60 words per minute
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to start work in June 2019
- Able to dedicate 20 - 30 hours per week
Why Work For Us
- Awesome, growing company culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun bi-monthly team building events with our small, close-knit team
- Competitive bonuses and many opportunities for career movement
- Tons of snacks in our stocked kitchen!
- Hands-on experience with all departments in a fast-growing company
How to Apply
Apply here. All completed applications are due by Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 12:00 PM PST.
Passion Planner is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.