Last week I announced that I am back, and this week I am SOOO excited to let you know two of your favorite things are BACK!
We heard you, and we are pleased to announce Compact, Classic AND Pro sizes will ALL be available just in time for our ‘19 - ’20 Academic Passion Planners starting TODAY!
What I’ve Learned From This Experience
As an entrepreneur, I’ve learned that you have to make tough decisions. Sooner or later, you’re bound to make a mistake, and all you can do from that point is your best to fix it.
I’ve always tried to make things as simple as possible. My decision to transition to having only one size was my effort to make things simpler for us as a company as well as for you as a consumer. As a company, having one size would enable us to expand more quickly internationally; streamline our manufacturing, quality control, and fulfillment process; and mitigate confusion when people order the planner. For you, the consumer, I believed I’d be making your life simpler by having one less choice to make. In this digital age, we are constantly bombarded with so many decisions every day, and I didn’t want to add even more decision fatigue to you all.
Although this was my intention, after receiving tons of feedback from our #PashFam, I understand now how important it is to have multiple sizes and how frustrating it could be to not have the planner size you’ve grown to love. I also understand how many people I alienated because the planner was no longer accessible to them; they couldn’t read the font or take it with them everywhere they went. I personally apologize for any inconvenience my decision may have caused some of the members of the #PashFam. With that, I am happy to say we put in the work to make it right.
Some Other Updates
Lastly, to loop you in on some other details:
• Pre-orders for Academics will start shipping in May 2019.
• The Compact, Pro and Classic will be renamed to Small, Medium, Large respectively.
• All sizes will be $30 for Elite Black and $35 for Limited Editions.
Thank you #PashFam!!!
I appreciate your understanding and patience throughout not only the growth of Passion Planner, but also for me as an individual. Although I know I’m never going to be perfect, I promise to always try my best to keep this community thriving and happy and be as transparent as possible.
Please share this post wherever you can, or tag whoever you think would love to know, and comment below your thoughts! It would mean the world to hear from you!
Here’s to learning every day,
TLDR/A Bullet Pointed Summary:
• We’re bringing back ALL THREE planner sizes! Academic planners that run from August 2019 - July 2020, are now available for pre-order in all your favorite sizes!
• We are sorry for any inconvenience not having your favorite size caused.
• Compact, Pro and Classic will be renamed to Small, Medium, Large respectively.
• All sizes will be $30 for black and $35 for Limited Editions.
• Thank you for letting us know your thoughts. With your help, we aspire to be better every day.